Opportunity to join Dignity Health Medical Group North State as LVN Ob/Gyn in Red Bluff, California, refer below details to apply Obstetrics/Gynecology jobs in California
Post: LVN Ob/Gyn
Location: Red Bluff, California
Requisition ID : 2021-202181
Employment Type : Full Time
Department : Obstetrics/Gynecology
Hours/Pay Period : 80
Shift : Day
Weekly Schedule : M-F 8-5
Remote : No
Category : LVN / LPN
Employer: Dignity Health Medical Group North State
Job Description :
Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health – t one of the largest health systems in the nation – with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service. Dignity Health Medical Group – North State, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is a multi-specialty clinic with seven locations in Redding and Red Bluff. Along with our local affiliated Dignity Health hospitals (Mercy Medical Center – Mt. Shasta, Mercy Medical Center – Redding, and St. Elizabeth Community Hospital), we offer an integrated care delivery system that provides high quality, compassionate care in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, cardiology and interventional cardiology, neurology and neuro-interventional, general surgery, endovascular surgery, and orthopedic surgery including general, total joints and spine.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for knowing his/her professional scope of orientation period that includes demonstrating skills and behaviors that meet a fully competent level of performance.
The LVN maintains a clean, organized, and safe environment, and performs patient care services that support the physician / provider’s practice under the clinical supervision of the Physician, Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physicians Assistant or other licensed staff. This includes assisting in prepping patients for examinations or procedures, assisting with procedures, relaying instructions from the physician to a patient or authorized person, and collecting patient data. Documenting patient concerns, patient messages, and care provided to the patient in the patients medical record for the physician’s review. Administrating medications specifically directed by the physician and performing accurate vital sign measurements and documentation. Providing leadership to support staff.
– High School diploma or equivalent. Satisfactory completion of a formal Licensed Vocational Nurse program pursuant to the Division of Allied Health Professions or military training that is equivalent to an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse program (Determination made by Dignity Health Medical Foundation H.R. department in conjunction with the State Division) of Allied Health Professions.)
– Clear and current CA LVN license.
– Current BLS through American Heart Association.
– Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills are essential.
– Medical terminology, familiarity with CPT and ICD-9 coding procedures and reference tools, and pharmacology appropriate to the Licensed Vocational Nurse scope of practice is essential to this position.Preferred
– One (1) year experience in an outpatient setting as a Licensed Vocational Nurse is preferred for this position.
– Familiarity with an electronic practice management system is preferred.relevant skills: lvn, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, licensed practical nurse, ob/gyn, obstetrics gynecology
Tags: Obstetrics/Gynecology jobs in Red Bluff, Dignity Health Medical Group North State Careers in Red Bluff, Full Time jobs in Red Bluff, Day Shift Jobs in Red Bluff, LVN / LPN Jobs in Red Bluff
Note: By applying job with Healthcare Jobs, if you find expired job or error while applying Dignity Health Medical Group North State jobs in Red Bluff, California, you may apply by searching LVN Ob/Gyn jobs at Labcorp by id : 2021-202181 on career page of Dignity Health Medical Group North State.